Education Manager, Etac-Patient Handling, Horsens N
Would you accept the challenge of teaching clinical staff, distributors and the group’s sales subsidiaries around the world how to use Etac’s patient handling equipment? – Then this position might be an exciting opportunity for you.
Product Business Unit (PBU) ‘Patient Handling’ is part of the international Etac Group, a world-leading developer, manufacturer and provider of a very comprehensive range of quality assistive devices and patient handling equipment for people with restricted mobility.
It is a new position with direct reference to the PBU Head, and you will work across all brands and companies in the PBU.
Further, you will have close cross-functional cooperation with colleagues in Denmark as well as abroad.
Your main tasks will chiefly comprise:
- Internal and external Patient Handling Education.
- Assistance in developing E-learning modules and on-line product training.
- Structuring and evaluation of clinical evidence and product related data in consequence of MDR.
- Validation of products and processes in connection with product development.
- Cooperation with Marketing concerning the production of various marketing materials.
- Demonstration of the financial benefits of the optimum use of the products.
- Participation in relevant international conferences – as a guest as well as a Key Note Speaker.
- Creation and maintenance of a Key Opinion Leader Network in relevant countries.
- Various ad hoc tasks.
Place of work is Gedved north of Horsens.
Travelling up to 40 days/year mainly as 2-3-day trips in Europe.
You have a clinical education at minimum bachelor level – for example Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Nurse or other. Further studies within public health will be an advantage. By way of your education and experience you have obtained solid theoretical and practical knowledge related to Patient Handling.
You are a practiced and valued teacher and speaker.
You have proven solid experience and good results with most of the above tasks.
It is an advantage if you have worked in an international company and in a matric organization with frequent cross-organizational cooperation.
You are an experienced traveler.
You master the complete MS Office as an advanced user and have knowledge of current ERP systems.
You are fluent in Danish at native level and written and spoken English at negotiation level. A command of German or possibly French will be a further advantage. You have a good understanding of the Scandinavian languages.
On a personal level you should recognize yourself in the description below:
- You have a strong appearance and have a natural personal clout and impact on people.
- You have good communication skills, written and spoken, on all organization levels and possess intercultural understanding.
- You are development-minded and proactive in your approach to problem solving and optimization.
- You are well-structured with overview capacity and ability to prioritize.
- You can work independently with a very limited need for support, and yet that does not compromise your ability to cooperate with other people.
- You build relations, you are trustworthy and inspire confidence.
- You have a positive mindset and an outgoing personality.
PBU ´Patient Handling´ is part of Etac AB and located in modern and inviting facilities in Gedved north of Horsens.
Etac develops, manufactures and provides assistive devices and solutions for the social and health care services. Etac offers a broad and deep range within the product areas hygiene, manual wheelchairs, patient handling, junior, individual solutions as well as small aids. All of them products helping people in their daily lives irrespective of their special care needs and securing the caregiver optimal ergonomic solutions.
The ETAC Group’s revenue amounts to approximately SEK 1900 m, and the group employs around 900 talented people worldwide.
You are offered a challenging position with many internal and external contacts in a development-oriented, international group where you will have significant influence on your own workday and development.
There is an informal and tolerant culture with considerable room for personal freedom based on mutual trust.
You will find more details on the company at www.etac.com.
Please also refer to https://www.etac.com/knowledge/education/ for further information regarding the education aspect.
We seek to fill the position as quickly as possible. There is thus no deadline, and we interview candidates on a current basis.
The position will therefore be advertised until we have found the right candidate.
If you want to hear more about the company and the position please feel free to contact Partner Carsten Spanget, Keyselector, at +45 20997133.
All contact is naturally treated as confidential, and your data will only be forwarded to Etac Patient Handling according to specific agreement – same as we comply with the guidelines for confident storage and processing of your personal data.
You may apply by clicking the button ”Søg Stilling”. There you can upload a brief motivated application and your CV.
Please note that we request your application as well as CV in English.
We look forward to hearing from you.