Competent and result oriented Product Manager for SBS Automotive A/S in Eisenach, Germany
Are you ready to take on the full commercial responsibility for the product group ’Brakes’ – and do you have the practical experience and the professional qualifications required to do so? – In that case, we have the challenge you might be looking for.
As Product Manager, Brakes, at SBS Automotive A/S you will have the full responsibility for the product range ’Brakes’. This involves market monitoring, product adjustment/development, marketing, sparring internally with sales and externally with customers and suppliers. Add to this the administrative management of the product groups.
The position of Product Manager will refer to the Customer Relations Manager located in Støvring, Denmark.
Your tasks will involve:
- Independent commercial responsibility for the product group, including the product life from cradle to grave
- Preparation of business cases in connection with the introduction of new products
- Specification of new products (tolerances, quality etc.)
- Through coaching and training of the sales force ensuring the fulfillment of targets for turnover and earnings
- Leading and coordinating the continuous product development in cooperation with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring an ongoing market monitoring in order to optimize the company product range
- Ensuring relevant marketing of the product group and the necessary follow-up with the sales force
- Ensuring correct master data
- Contributing towards the further strengthening of customer service
- Ensuring a close and smooth cooperation with sales, supply chain and not least, purchasing
- Various ad hoc tasks.
Your practical experience and qualifications will weigh more than your formal education. However, a commercial education as for instance Export Technician, Academy Economist, Business Engineer, Graduate Diploma (Business Administration) in Marketing Management (Sales) or International Business as well as an equivalent MSc. would be relevant. A formal Project Management education would be an advantage.
You have a good technical understanding and interest and preferably you have a couple of years’ experience functioning as a product manager – ideally from a comparable industry.
Furthermore it is important :
- that you possess a solid insight in technical product marketing
- that you are used to negotiating internally and externally
- that you have worked with business cases
- that you are used to preparing (and presenting) presentations, reports and statistics
- that you are familiar with business intelligence/market monitoring
- that you are used to working with the whole value chain from manufacturer over wholesaler to end user in different markets
- that you have experience with exhibition and supplier visits (for instance in China)
- that you can handle data maintenance.
You master the Office Package at a very high level – especially Excel, and you have solid experience with current ERP systems. Furthermore, you are familiar with BI systems and preferably CRM systems.
You can keep track of things and know how to prioritize. Your work method is characterized by structure, perseverance and efficiency. Furthermore, you create cooperation and possess a well-developed intercultural understanding. At the same time, you know how to exert your influence and you dare challenge the status quo and take the initiative.
You are fluent in German, and you master English at negotiation level in writing and speech.
SBS develops, manufactures and distributes brake and friction parts for cars and motorcycles as well as for energy and industrial plants, including windmills.
The company has roots back to 1964 when it was founded by the engineer Henning Hansen. Today, with a professional management and board of directors, the company is listed on the stock exchange and employs approximately 280 people in two divisions: Automotive and Friction.
Of these two divisions Automotive is by far the biggest with approximately 200 employees and 80 per cent of total turnover.
Learn more about SBS Automotive A/S at www.sbs.dk. or under the brand nk-autoparts.com.
SBS Automotive offers
There is a high degree of independence and responsibility in the position and the organization. Initiative, active energy and results are required and will provide a basis for excellent personal and professional possibilities and development opportunities.
The work environment is informal with a direct, but also relaxed and humorous way of interacting with each other.
The workplace will be in Eisenach in Germany.
We strive to fill the position as soon as possible. Therefore there is no deadline. If you would like to hear more about the job, you are welcome to contact Headhunter & Partner Carsten Spanget, Keyselector, at +45 20 99 71 33.
Please apply by clicking the button “SØG STILLING” on this page, where you can upload your application and your CV (in English).
We look forward to hearing from you.